Resources for Brentwood Union Free School District Staff
click menus below to open for information and links
Retirement Incentives, Deadlines (updated January 2014) :
403 B Information (updated 1-17-13) :
Common Standards Planning Links :
http://engageny.org (These are the standards specific to New York)
http://corestandards.org/ (These are the national standards)
(curriculum map terminology, and “elements”)
(assessment vs. evaluation worksheet)
(skills vs. activities worksheet for review)
Biographical Profile & Disclosure Forms :
Conference Forms :
Resource Links: PITA, BTA, PTSA...:
- BUFSD instemail MS Outlook Web Access
- My Learning Plan
- BUFSD District
- Brentwood Teacher's Association (BTA)
- Teacher Center Course Procedures
Flexible Spending Plan:
2014-2015 APPR Composite Scores:
From: Paul Nolan
Your final APPR composite score is available for the 2014-2015 school year. In order to access it, please:
1. Log into RightPath (http://bufsd.veaonline.org
2. Click on “APPR.” Then click “Teacher Profile Card.” At this point, you can view your subcomponent scores and total composite rating for 2014-2015. You can also click on the subcomponent you would like to view (SLOs or observations).
3. If you have questions about your scores, please contact Jerry Martusciello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you will receive a HEDI Composite form to sign next week.
Positions Available *Tutoring positions available* :
Urban League Long Island are looking for Help:
Help Wanted - Teachers for Afterschool and Saturday Tutoring Academy. ELA and Math for K-12. Applicants must show proof of Teacher Certification and Fingerprint Clearance. Forward cover letter and Resume to email@example.com.
W-2 Information and Tax Forms:
W-2 Form has been revised to comply with new IRS regulations. In an effort to clarify items
printed on your W-2, the following is an explanation of Box 10, 12 and 14 codes.
- Box 10:Dependent care contributions only
- Box 12: Code DD: Total value of medical insurance paid by the District
Code E: 403(b) Contributions only
- Box 14: Code 414H: ERS/TRS deductions
FLEX: Total of all other pre-tax deductions including Empire, HIP, Dental, Vision, AFLAC and/or flexible health spending plan
- W-4 Form
- NYS/NYC Withholding Form