- Board of Education Policy Page
- 2014-15 Local Assistance Plans (LAP)
- Annual Professional Performance Reviews (APPR)
- Report Cards, Accountability Reports
- Notice of Non Discrimination
- Title III Notification
- Code of Conduct
- Concussion Management
- Heroin Prevention (HELP)
- NYS Dept. Special Ed.
Quality Assurance Review
- Section 211 Waiver Approval
- District Calendars
- Elected & Appointed Official Information 2014-2015
- District Guidance Department
- Welcome to the Brentwood Union Free School DIstrict website, serving students, staff and the greater Brentwood Community
- Mission: The Brentwood School District, in partnership with our community, will provide an exceptional education, build character, and empower all students to reach their full potential as life-long learners in a diverse, global society.
- Vision: With an unwavering commitment, the Brentwood School District’s vision is to provide an inviting, innovative and inspiring learning community. Stakeholders will work collaboratively to create a nurturing environment in which all dare to dream and aspire to achieve greatness.
- Brentwood Union Free School District | 52 Third Avenue Brentwood, NY 11717 | 631- 434-2123
- 2015 AA L.I. Basketball Champs on their way to the States!
- Ross High School senior Christian Gomez presented with an MVP award at the FRC FIRST ROBOTICS competition. see article below
- Pine Park Elem. Students celebrate Jeans For Troops Day . . . . . . High School Principal's 1800+ Club
- Dr. Joel Ratner High School Auditorium Dedication and Jazz Festival . . . . . . . . . . Southwest Elementary Steam Program
- Parent Opt-Out Letter, English
- Parent Opt-Out Letter, Spanish
- Click here to view the Superintendent's Common Core Intro Letter
- Superintendent Bond welcomes Dr. Monique Darrisaw-Akil to Brentwood's Administrative Staff
- Visit the Superintendent's Pages to view letter to Parents and Superintendent's Goals 2013-14
BRENTWOOD BOARD OF EDUCATION
SPECIAL MEETING SCHEDULED
LA JUNTA DE EDUCACIÓN DE BRENTWOOD
CITA DE REUNIÓN ESPECIAL
All residents of the Brentwood School District Community are advised that the
Brentwood Board of Education will be holding a Special Meeting on
July 2, 2015 at 7 p.m.
To entertain a motion to enter Executive Session
There will be no public session.
Todos los residentes de la comunidad del distrito escolar de Brentwood están en aviso que la Junta de Educación de Brentwood llevará a cabo una reunión especial el
02 de julio de 2015 a las 7
de la tardePara hablar sobre una moción para entrar en sesión Ejecutiva
No habrá ninguna sesión pública.
July 23, 2015
Business meeting at 8 p.m.
In the Public Meeting Room
It is anticipated that the Board will enter into executive session prior to the Business Meeting.
23 de julio del 2015
Reunión de Negocios a las 8:00 p.m.
En la Sala de Reuniones Públicas
Se anticipa que la Junta entrará en sesión ejecutiva antes de la Reunión de Negocios
Register for School Property Tax Relief Today! New York State has announced that all homeowners receiving the STAR property tax exemption must register with the New York State Tax Department in order to continue to receive the STAR exemption in 2014 and subsequent years. Additionally, Basic STAR recipients will receive registration instructions by mail. The registration deadline for this year is December 31st, 2013. Seniors receiving Enhanced STAR benefits are not affected by the new registration requirement. In order to continue to receive Enhanced STAR, seniors must continue to apply annually or participate in the Income Verification Program. For more information visit the New York State Tax Department online at www.tax.ny.gov or give them a call at (518) 457-2036
click here for information Flyer
Updated forms: "Request for change in transportation for Babysitting purposes" now available. Click here or go to 'Business Operations>Transportation' to download English or Spanish forms.