- Brentwood High School Class of 2016
- Welcome to the Brentwood Union Free School DIstrict website, serving students, staff and the greater Brentwood Community
- Mission: The Brentwood School District, in partnership with our community, will provide an exceptional education, build character, and empower all students to reach their full potential as life-long learners in a diverse, global society.
- Vision: With an unwavering commitment, the Brentwood School District’s vision is to provide an inviting, innovative and inspiring learning community. . . .
- . . . Stakeholders will work collaboratively to create a nurturing environment in which all dare to dream and aspire to achieve greatness.
- Brentwood High School Homecoming Pep Rally
- Ross High School senior Christian Gomez presented with an MVP award at the FRC FIRST ROBOTICS competition. see article below
- Pine Park Elem. Students celebrate Jeans For Troops Day . . . . . . High School Principal's 1800+ Club
- Dr. Joel Ratner High School Auditorium Dedication and Jazz Festival . . . . . . . . . . Southwest Elementary Steam Program
- Brentwood S.T.E.M. Enrichment Program. . . . . . . see News and Local Events below, for link to slide show
- West Middle School students cut shoe patterns for Ugandans. . . . . . Michael Almonacy passes Kupchak's '72 school record for 1381 points!
- H.S.Art Students create murals for Sonderling Lobby. . . . . . Students experience effects of distracted driving
- H.S. Students win P.S.A. video contest. . . . . . Cross Country Track team secures $5,000.00 Grant. . . . .County Executive Bellone honors Principal Loeschner
- Northeast Elementary cancer research funderaiser . . . . . . North Middle School "Strawberry Patch"
- Parent Opt-Out Letter, English
- Parent Opt-Out Letter, Spanish
- Click here to view the Superintendent's Common Core Intro Letter
- Superintendent Bond welcomes Dr. Monique Darrisaw-Akil to Brentwood's Administrative Staff
- Visit the Superintendent's Pages to view letter to Parents and Superintendent's Goals 2013-14
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Brentwood Board of Education will be holding their Re-organizational and Business Meeting Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 8 PM in the Public Meeting Room of the Robert Felicio Administration Building
Register for School Property Tax Relief Today! New York State has announced that all homeowners receiving the STAR property tax exemption must register with the New York State Tax Department in order to continue to receive the STAR exemption in 2014 and subsequent years. Additionally, Basic STAR recipients will receive registration instructions by mail. The registration deadline for this year is December 31st, 2013. Seniors receiving Enhanced STAR benefits are not affected by the new registration requirement. In order to continue to receive Enhanced STAR, seniors must continue to apply annually or participate in the Income Verification Program. For more information visit the New York State Tax Department online at www.tax.ny.gov or give them a call at (518) 457-2036
click here for information Flyer
Updated forms: "Request for change in transportation for Babysitting purposes" now available. Click here or go to 'Business Operations>Transportation' to download English or Spanish forms.